Attention: RC-CAM.com will be closing down August 2021.The RC-Cam.com forum was the very first online community dedicated to the advancement of wireless video cameras on radio controlled (R/C) models. This is now called "FPV" (First Person View). We are proud of the contributions that our members have made to the FPV hobby.
We've seen significant changes over the last twenty years. Initially there were a lot of eager R/C hobbyist that built their own video systems. Allowing these creative individuals to share their work was the purpose of this site. Now the FPV market is flooded with low cost systems; Sadly DiY FPV video projects are now rarely discussed.
RC-CAM.com (main site and forum) will be closing down August 2021. This is being announced now (March 2021) so that everyone has time to download any information that is important to them. After the site is shutdown the information will no longer be available here.
We appreciate every member's involvement with advancing the FPV hobby. It is indeed sad to say goodbye to all our online friends. Be safe and stay healthy.
Everything posted by JBoman32768
I know this thread is a little old, but I have exactly the same gear, and symptoms. The 2xLawmate Rx and the Oracle, and the EzTracker. I built two of the attenuators documented in the iTelemetry manual for the iPhone, and that seems to help, but only to 60% good packets on slow mode. I went round to a friends place today and put the output on an oscilloscope and the EzTracker seems to like it best when you attenuate the Lawmate signal from the raw 7ish volts down to about 2.1v yielding about 60% good packets. There was almost no DC component in the signal so no need for capacitors. I