Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi....on most of these "board cameras" that are used in wireless video applications, it seems the camera connector is a small white plastic plug...mayby 3/8" long x 1/8" thick...and has 4 pin-outs (presumably pwr, grnd, video, audio). Does this type of plug have a trade-name...like "bnc" or some other designation? If I just wanted to order the plug with pigtail wires, where would I order one from?...thx


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

Hi It maybe worth a try to take the camera to a model shop? they may have this type plug with wires fitted? I think the type maybe a 'Molex' connector.

Did a search through Maplins site, they have an adaptor lead with the mini plug fitted, maybe the one you need? Board camera lead


Edited by Stevie
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...