What I meant that a combination of the problems where all together at that point. The wind was hiting me hard, fog on the googles, worse signal (due to low flight right) and a glitch on the cam´s servo that turned right the camera.

The camera is a kpc-s226cb (kx-131) 380 tv lines

What I meant that a combination of the problems where all together at that point. The wind was hiting me hard, fog on the googles, worse signal (due to low flight right) and a glitch on the cam´s servo that turned right the camera.

The camera is a kpc-s226cb (kx-131) 380 tv lines

Ok, I have those problems also :)

Did you buy the domain, for your website?

How did you get your website, who is your hoster?

Edited by wilson

Yes I bought it.

It appears on the top, the publicity inseted at the web site. By the way the hoster is "goddady"

A little fun in the snow....

http://www.twinturbostang.com/rc/Let_It_Sn...now_480x360.wmv

Three flights, from two locations. All done via FPV flying (including launch/landings). At one point it got pretty cloudy/foggy and I had to bring her back in. I'm actually hoping we will get more snow. It was pretty fun. But this is the extent of the snow we've gotten so far this season.

Combo...

TwinStarII

Dual 400F brushless, APC 6x4 props

Dual Thunderbird 18 ESC's

ThunderPower 3S2P 4200mAh

FMA FS8 receiver

KPC-S226 camera (KX-131)

BWAV 600mW Tx/Rx

whip antennas and GP Patch (depends on location)

Edited by twinturbostang

Nice video Brian, untill must of us get a better weather, that's the only thing we have to do, deal with it and...

....let it snow :D

Hey your crash was better than mine! At least nothing broke! :) And yes I agree with you Wilson, crash is a learning process.

hehehe, I crashed once in a very similar situation. I was flying with the wide lense (2,1mm with kx131) and when I was going to land saw a weed. Well, that´s what I thought until I realiced that was a bit bigger. Actually it was around 2m tall and 2m wide :blink: but was dried up without leafs and only noticed it when the crash was irremediable :lol:

This is one of the reasons I don´t like the wide lense :P but if I had studied the field instead of arrive-connect-launch I´d had avoid it. The rushing are never good...

Thanks for sharing Wilson

Wow, great video. You go faster than me, probably your planes is heavier. Me, I stuck in a trees last week, I will make the videos to show you.

Edit: I can find why my program windows movie maker always crash, probably because I replaced my video card recently, I don't have time to work on that, so sorry, the video will wait.

Edited by Vrflyer

I want to show you my New FPV VIDEO

EasyStar FPV Vs. EasyStar FPV

( 2 FPVs at the same time ) In my area there are 5 FPVs :D !!

I hope you enjoy it :)

Sergio

SERVER 1: http://primeupload.com/file/48075/EasyStar...gio00.divx.html

Server 2 ( mirrow):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RPUYWT51

29424434nh5.jpg

63333832kq6.jpg

Edited by sergio00

Cool!! :D

Keep an eye with those colisions, my buddy Sergio once broke me the elevator control :blink: and you can imagine how did I feel seeing the ground aproaching with no chance to avoid the crash :P

Very nice video Sergio :)

Cool!! :D

Keep an eye with those colisions, my buddy Sergio once broke me the elevator control :blink: and you can imagine how did I feel seeing the ground aproaching with no chance to avoid the crash :P

Very nice video Sergio :)

Hey Sergio, nice video amigo.

Andres next time when you fly with Sergio you better install a parachute in your plane just in case Sergio hits you, you can deploy your parachute and have a smoother landing. :lol:

Si, que bonito video ! Me gusta que pongas en grande el File, asi puedenos ver lo en alto calidad. Este choque de aviones hice algun dano ? Sera bonito se podiras estabalizar los avoines y hacer un formation mas circa y tener tu amigo en vista mas tiempo. Voy a tratar hacer el mismo con un amigo con mi avion este fin de semana. Mi avion es de Gas, ojala no corto la cola entero del avion de mi amigo :lol:

Oye, tu video se luce tan limpio y bueno, nunca trataste ir arriba de los nubes o bien lejos con tu EasyStar ?

JetPilot

Edited by JetPilot

MUCHAS GRACIAS!!

WILSON: I from Spain, like Andres, but he fly with other FPV called "sergio" , like me ) SO my Nick is Sergio00 to avoid confusion :) I hope fly with andres in the "First National FPV Meeting" in the next months ( we haven´t a date yet) and promise dont hit him hard :ph34r: .

JetPilot: you, Kirlah and Denis G was my inspiration in my Beginning :) No damage in the hit lucky.

My personal record ( with my easyStar ) is 3,3 Kms and 843 mts altiude ( from the club).. The clouds are so hi here ( since 1500 mts ;) ) I think that I would be able to manage 4 kms with this setup.,, i think :rolleyes:

My setup work fine, but when the ground is wet, i have a little noise in the image produced by the RC radio ( if i turn off it, the noise desapears) . Just when the ground is wet like the video day. I dont know why, but I dont worry becouse here is a dry area :)

I will put my 3Kms video in the next days to give time to see my EasyStar vs Easystar video, meanwhile you can see my 2km video that i put here fews days ago. We are waiting a sunny sunday day to fly 3Fvs at the same time!

Edited by sergio00

MUCHAS GRACIAS!!

WILSON: I from Spain, like Andres, but he fly with other FPV called "sergio" , like me ) SO my Nick is Sergio00 to avoid confusion :) I hope fly with andres in the "First National FPV Meeting" in the next months ( we haven´t a date yet) and promise dont hit him hard :ph34r:

Come on Sergio00, we all know you want to shoot Andres airplane down, then your airplane would be the main actor for the rest of

the movie ..... :lol:

I'm just playing ( Estoy bromeando contigo )

I really thought was you !!!

Too many Sergios in Spain, that's crazy !!!! :lol:

BTW, I'm just ordered that camera you told me you are using, man I believe with Z800 everything will look different now !!!

I was going to buy the other one you told must to be better, but too many bells and whistles for me.

I'm anxious to use it !!!

See I'm still keeping your secret though :ph34r:

Bueno amigo, hablamos mas tarde :lol:

Edited by wilson

I from Spain, like Andres, but he fly with other FPV called "sergio" , like me ) SO my Nick is Sergio00 to avoid confusion :) I hope fly with andres in the "First National FPV Meeting" in the next months ( we haven´t a date yet) and promise dont hit him hard :ph34r: .

Yes, many fpv´ers here in Spain, that´s great!

We have to prepare something special for that meeting Sergio00, please say me what can I do to help you.

hehehe, if you want to hit me you´ll have to practice a lot, I´m not easy to shoot down, have many hours in Combat Flight Simulator :lol::lol:

hey guys, for a moment I thought this was a spanish forum :P

To keep this thread on topic, here is the first night flight of Sergio (my buddy, not Sergio00 ;) )

It´s from december, without 180º pan and with hard wind. I couldn´t fly with him because I had crashed that evening :( but it´s a nice video for the night maiden with 20-25km/h wind :o

Since then, we have not done much night flying because of the cold, but we hope in the next weeks could post some more night videos.

Isn´t it a nice place for night flying? :)

Sergio night FPV maiden, 66MB

¡Saludos desde España!

Yes, that is a great spot. I am suprised at how little traffic there is there at night... Porque no hay carros ni nada pasando ? Sera una zona peligrosa ?

JettPilot

To keep this thread on topic, here is the first night flight of Sergio (my buddy, not Sergio00  ;) )

It´s from december, without 180º pan and with hard wind. I couldn´t fly with him because I had crashed that evening  :( but it´s a nice video for the night maiden with 20-25km/h wind  :o

Since then, we have not done much night flying because of the cold, but we hope in the next weeks could post some more night videos.

Isn´t it a nice place for night flying?  :)

Sergio night FPV maiden, 66MB

¡Saludos desde España!

Hey Andres,

cool video, who was the co-pilot, you?

It's little scary fly at night, and complete loose the airplane :huh:

The good thing is the area was well illuminated, and no heavy traffic at 11:30 :)

Have you thought make a formosa vs formosa at night?

It would be a nice challenge :D

Saludos a ti e a tu amigo Sergio

Edited by wilson