Sign in to follow this  
Doogman

Thanks for the projects!

I just wanted to post a big "thank-you" for all the projects you have on your website. Everything is very well documented and easy-to-follow. All that I've built so far was fun to build, worked the first time and has good value and performance.

The first project I tackled was the servo tester, mainly because it looked easy and I needed something easy to get used to PIC programming, which was new to me. After I built it, I found the servo tester to be the most incredibly useful tool. I'm going to be using this alot; it's so much handier than fumbling around with a transmitter and receiver.

Next up was nav-lights for the Tiger Moth. Again, they work great. Unfortunately, it's been so windy and cold lately I haven't gotten a chance to get the TM airborne and check them out in the air, but the TM does look good sitting in the dark on the shop floor. The landing lights are just so cool. :)

Next might be the cam-man. The Aiptek cameras are dirt-cheap now and it might be fun to goof around with one.

When I first picked-up this electric plane hobby, I never dreamed I would be warming-up my soldering iron again with so many little side-projects.