Sign in to follow this  
philthyy

where do I get a video buffer?

I've looked through a couple sites, but nobody seems to sell a video buffer. I really want to fly and record at the same time. I think the best setup would be a 3 way buffer. That way I can have an output going to the recorder, one to a big screen so everyone can watch, and one going to the video goggles(The ones I plan on buying someday...heh heh) Anybody know where I can get a good video buffer?

I'm supposed to have a 4-way one available pretty soon, just struggling with time at the moment... Do you have some manufacturing equipment? if yes I could send you the design files :unsure:

Edited by Kilrah

Thanks guys! I like that four way from Radio Shack. Its just what I need, and only $45, too! Hopefully I can figure out a way to post video, and share some of these awesome flights I've been having lately.

I buy one from Radio Shack a couples of years ago. I removed the transfo and installed a 4.8V battery pack with a regulator.

Thanks VRflyer. That sounds like a basic electronics "project" that I can handle. It sounds like a good idea, too, as I often don't fly anywhere near 115 AC power....