Sign in to follow this  
mig-15

download trouble

I just checked and the landtastic project links are working. The first two are zip files, the last one is a PDF. What exactly happens when you click on the download graphics? Does a right-click "Save As" work?

When I push save it says saved to my documents or favorites. But when I try to open it nothing happens. I tried everthing nothing works. do I need some sort of outside program. like Acrobat or adobe reader

The *.pdf files need Adobe Acrobat reader. The *.zip files are compressed files. There is nothing unusual about either and both are common formats.

I just checked and the landtastic project links are working. The first two are zip files, the last one is a PDF. What exactly happens when you click on the download graphics? Does a right-click "Save As" work?

Hi Mr RC Cam, just registering my interest in downloading the landtastic code for my own use. having had a good read through, it seems that it can only be used for two positions, UP and DOWN . I have two flap settings UP MID FULLDOWN on mine and would obviously like it to work for both, is this possible?? All I do for the two position setting is mix GEAR on another switch with the existing flap setting.

Regards Magnetman

Edited by magnetman

having had a good read through, it seems that it can only be used for two positions, UP and DOWN . I have two flap settings UP MID FULLDOWN on mine and would obviously like it to work for both, is this possible?

You can use it in your application. Landtastic is not limited to two servo positions. It only slows the servo down, it does not affect servo positioning. Long story short, servo positioning is a function of the R/C Tx, even when Landtastic is installed.