jorrison

Looking for RC-Cam system

Hi all :D

I'm looking for a RC-cam Kit ( TX-RX-cam-eyeglass) new or good-used.

I have to put it on my Rc-flyer (electric) and in my off-road Rc Car(nitro).

On-line, where can I find a complete kit (plug & play) ?

I tryed the commercial kit, find on ebay, but for a cheap price .. have bad product. :(

Thanks to all :D

Loris

Edited by jorrison

Are you from North America?

It's a good question, people that I know buy piece by piece an assemble them.

Mr. rc-cam don't sold equipement.

If you are from Europe, check rc-tech

USA: Black widows, I think they don't sold the headset.

I'm from Italy.

I'm seeing this kit on ebay.. LINK.

It report: 700mw ... 1 km range !!! :blink:

For starting.. I'm looking for a good wireless set (tx - rx - cam).

I need at least 200 mt REAL range.

I try the hongkong kit, buyed on ebay, but have a lot of noise and the range is lower than 25 mt.

Have you a good and serius seller on ebay or online where I can find a good set?

thanks a lot.

Loris

PS.: I see your video on youtube! Very very very nice !!!

That AV system looks to be the same as the one I have in the Nexstar plane I have. You can find them on ebay most of which are shipped from Hong Kong. I believe that the one you are looking at and the one I have are both made by the same manufacturer. Not knowing for sure. Here a link to see on my plane. On the receiver I have a grid dish high gain antenna. This requires a 2nd person to aim and follow plane in flight. Very directional, however best Video results. I should have cleaned camera lens. Clarity is better. Check out boostervision, make sure you get a CCD camera of at least 380 lines here we have NTSC. Black widow has one of 480 lines. :)

Ok, thanks you very much :D

My proble is not the quality of video, but interference and distance.

I Fly with an electric parkflyer, but I Think I need a better antenna or a better transmitter/receiver.

I see your video. :D Good !

Can You Tell me your transmitter/receiver kit ( If you have link where I can Buy )

Here you can see my better performance with onboard cam :D

VIDEO-LINK

Thanks

Loris

Jorrison; the package I have I purchased from www.boostervision.com and here are the details.

Mini Hi-Power TX/RX with CCD Cam (BV-MHP-CCD)

Mini sized Hi-Power 2.4ghz Transmitter / Receiver Kit with CCD camera.

This package has a 700 milliwatt transmitter, receiver, I believe 8 channels. A ccd camera, by the way that video would have been clearer if i had cleaned smudge off lens. There is a short video where you found the first on Google. A little better. A light weight Lithium polimer 800mah 11.1 volt with continues 6.5 amp is lightweight. and works great! In order for you to get clear video though get a 14 DB gain patch antenna, or the grid is bulky, however the best. Check out their site.

I found good video results are more about the antenna set up and less about the TX power.... in most cases. Using a Diversity Receiver can really make you aerial videos nice. It's a "must have" for wireless video.

Take a look at

http://www.futurehobbies.com/items_detail.asp?item=94

Wade

I found good video results are more about the antenna set up and less about the TX power.... in most cases. Using a Diversity Receiver can really make you aerial videos nice. It's a "must have" for wireless video.

Take a look at

http://www.futurehobbies.com/items_detail.asp?item=94

Wade

Wade. A late entry here. I am a very pleased customer. Your AV systems are easy, the plug and play, Diversity RX of course the 520 line camera. Heading out to Bennett Field Sunday 11-19-2006. Dated like I said late entry lol. Flying FPV with your goggles too. Thanks :) from Richard D Las Vegas NV