inmaestro

F-16 R/C Plane "Fighting falcon"

Specifications:

Condition: NEW, NEVER USED

Construction: fiberglass

landing gear: no need (launch from hand)

Wingspane: 800 mm (31.5 in)

Linght: 900 mm (35.43 in)

Wing foil: 10 %

Stab foil: 9 %

Weight (gross): 900-950 g (31.75-33.51 oz)

Max speed: 100 Km/h - 62.14 Mph

Recomended Power Source:

electroimpeller diameter: 80-95 mm (3.15-3.543 in)

Ex: Wemotec Minifan, Fantex 600, Schuebler 3PH or Kyosho Fan will fit very nicely.

R/C System - 3 channel

Delta-mixer

2 pico-servo

Speed control system

SOME FEEDBACKS WHICH I RECEIVED FROM MY THANKFUL BUYERS:

"I recieved it few days ago. thank you for the fine plane. one thing I didn't know is that it is grey instaed of white...

Thank you, Kyle"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello inmaestro,

I received the f-16 and I was very surprised with the workmanship. The fiberglass workmanship is excellent. Once the members at the r/c flying club see this they will have to have one. I have also ordered one more aircraft. If you give me some time we may be able to order (6) more aircraft...

Thank you for the fast shipment.

Best Regards, Franco"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I received the plane today. You make a fanstasic product. I hope to get one of your extra 300's later on. The plane looks better in person than it does in the photos.

Thanks

Val"

"Hello Alexandr ,

today I have received your F-16 in excellent condition - very nice , thank you very much ! You must change the writing of the weight on your ebay page !!!!- your plane has a weight of approx. " gross 950 g " not " netto 950g " !!! That is why many people thought it is by far too heavy and did not buy it !!! You also can write that the Wemotec Minifan , Fantex 600 , Schuebler 3PH or Kyosho Fan will fit very nicely .

I wish you good business and once I have finished it - ready to fly - I will send you some photos .

Regards, Rolf"

"Yeas I received, it's marvellous you'll gette feedback for sure. Leave me as well. Now,some questions : where's the CG position? What bushless motor & fan would you suggest? And where could I buy another F16 model like this one? Did you buy where? Or you are the producer? I'm really interested in another one? Please answer me soon!!

Thank you, regards,

Denis"

"Hello Inmaestro

Thank you for the offer.

I had received the package last saturday. Everything OK. I think we will make the decision for importing the F-16 after the first flights of our planes.

Best Regards,

Norbert"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HI Alexander,

I received the F-16 yesterday. Thanks very much! It is very high Quality. This is my first ducted fan model, do you have any instructions on the placement of the fan, controller etc. Do I need to make a ducting tube? I will use a Wemotec fan for this.

P.S I will be able to sell a heap of them in Australia for you. I am sure people have asked you this many times. If you are interested in the future, I can perhaps order 5 at once. Anyway something to think about!

But again I am very impressed!

Carl"

"Dear alexandr

i received my plane, is beautiful. Thanks, have you got any more stock, which i whould like to buy.

Please reply.

Pow"

PLEASE LOOK AND BUY PLANE HERE:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZinmaestro...1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

MY FEEDBACKS:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...P:feedback:3:us

OR JUST MAIL ME AND WE'LL HAVE A DEAL,

BEST REGARDS,

INMAESTRO.

post-4-1153741809_thumb.jpg