I was preparing my CAP 232 from BME aircraft (Capmaniac), in prevision to fly it now, but I put this project on ice. I will wait next year because the association of r/c planes here become favorable to us, I expected take-off from the road but I will wait to fly it insde r/c club with an experience pilot on my side.

Last Saturday, I fly at BrossAir, my r/c club. It was great to talk and not fly alone :)

With small electric planes, no one see problem. The Easystar is the safest planes to fly in this club.

I will show some picture of the CAP 232 to see where I go. I removed the floor and the back of the cockpit and install light balsa sheet to create more space.

post-8-1156780622_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vrflyer

I made a realistic dashboard, but not scale. In the center, I will had a small photocopied paper, for the aerobatic routine I will practice, but I don't think it will lisible in the headset. Led voltmeter is instal on top, but it will be hard to read.

I will add arm and legs

post-8-1156781179_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vrflyer

The joystick move, a hitec HS-55 servo is mix with the ailerons. The throttle will also move, it join by linkage to throttle servo. At the tip wing, I will add triangle like on a real aerobtic planes for the training.

To be continued next year...

post-8-1156781573_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vrflyer