Mr.RC-Cam

New RC-CAM Project: Bit-Switch

If you are seeing the "VPP voltage level error message" then I believe you have wired the programming connections incorrectly.

If you are seeing the "VPP voltage level error message" then I believe you have wired the programming connections incorrectly.

post-4874-12696655768_thumb.gif

My programmer use ZIFF connector, no any extra circuit.Is it possible if the Pickit2 software use the wrong pinout?

Big thanks for your suggestion,

BUN

hi,

I'm just came back from electronics store as they have MCU burning service.

Only 3 seconds,the program burning was finished,with WINPIC.

Immediately,I fit it to my circuit and feed the power. Oh,it's work completely now.

I don't know ,what's wrong of my PICkit2 programmer, manual have the list of PIC MCU, 10F202 is listed too.

Big thanks again,

BUN

PS

Your projects are so good working both BitSW and PanCam. Thank you for sharing the projects.

Maybe the trick I wrote some posts ago also works for PICkit 2 ? That may help you programming the PIC 10F202 yourself...

Self-answer (after hours of work) : PIC10F (8 pins) needs adapters to be programmed with PICkit 1 : the pins are not at the right place. You may find how to make an adapter in this file.

I successfully realised this circuit and it works.

Thanks for all !

The Bit Switch looks like it could be used in a variety of applications for my projects. However, I've still not gotten into doing PIC programming. :( Are pre-programmed Bit-Switch chips available anywhere?

--Bill

Are pre-programmed Bit-Switch chips available anywhere?

Sorry, but I don't sell them. If you end up getting a PIC programmer you will also need the socket add-on that can handle this tiny part.

I may even get pulled, kicking and screaming, into the 20th century and learn to do it.

AFIK, no one sells a compact, simple RC switch anymore. Dimension Eng has a "Pico Switch", which is close, but still a bit on the large-ish side. I'm looking at fitting s shutter switch to something like Moebius Actioncam or an "808 Keychain" cam to mount on a small Quad or Parkflyer plank for AP/AV.

Three months ago I entered the 19th century and got oxycetylene... :)

--Bill