-Radio receiver voltage measurement and display

-Unit voltage measurement and display

-Selectable onscreen display configuration options

-Airspeed, Altitude & RPM measurement

-Light weight and compact

-Video input and output ports

-USB connectivity and configurability

Is th eblack box still available?

Yes my Black box is still for sold, can you use my e-mail, I don`t check here oftenly.

hecko Denis,

My name is John and I'm from Vancouver Island, BC, CND. I'm a big fan of yours and I'm sure you get these kind of comments on a regular basis. I'm curious about your black box, is it still for sale?

Anyhow I wish to add that you please keep up the great work! You have a growing fan base over here in Vancouver Island!!!!

John!

Anyhow I wish to add that you please keep up the great work! You have a growing fan base over here in Vancouver Island!!!!

John!

Hi John, I'm happy to know people wach my video at the other end of Canada too. Vancouver look to be very beautiull, I will go there one day I want to see that region with my own eyes and I will bring my planes for

sure :)

I sold the Black Box two days ago :( He will come to my home tomorrow morning, he live not far.

Hi Denis,

Hey no problem but it's a absolute pleasure to just talk to you! Thanks for the reply :D

It would be nice to see you over here in the warmland of Canada, I'm sure once people knew you would arrive, there would be a crowd of RC enthusiast!

John