Hi Guys

Whilst waiting for my Easy Star to arrive, they haven't been avaiable in Australia for about 3 months, a guy from the store I've ordered it from sent me a link for VrFlyers bromont video and all I can say is WOW. I'm hooked! I'm only very new to RC flying, my Dad has been doing it all his life, but I know FPV is for me. I have to try this. :D

After trolling all of the Oz forums and speaking to the guys at my local RC store, no one seems to know anything about it. So I need some help. I want to start with in flight videoing first and then move onto FPV. I want to make sure whatever I buy can be used in my FPV setup.

So with that in mind, is there a list somewhere that lists all of the equipment I will need to buy, what's the best stuff to buy, etc?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give.

You can ignore my original post. After spending some time on the site I've found that all of the info is there for the reading.

Edited by OzFlyer

Thanks Vrflyer. :)

I do have a couple of questions. :D

1) I'm looking a buying a Futaba 9C Super Tx, is this what you guys would recommend if I was to buy one of Kilrah's head tracker setups?

2) Would I be better off buying the FlexWAV ready-to-fly setups from Black Widow, then trying to build my own? Or would it be much cheaper to build my own?

3) And lastly, is there a standout video headset that you guys would recommend over everything else?

I know I've got a lot of money to spend in the coming months to have anything ready to fly, and although I don't have an unlimited supply, I do want to make sure I buy the best equipment for the money I spend.

Thanks for your help.