Sign in to follow this  

I would lik to get started in FPV and have been looking around on the forums along with serveral users sites and have found alot of information. Too much information and I would like to see if someone can make a lists of everything (and I mean everything) that is needed to build this. I already have the planes and will get the easystar. I have a 6 channel futabafrom when I first started flying would this work or should i upgrade? I am looking to spend some where in the range of $2000 is that doable?

Thanks,

Chris

Chris,

I dont want to be a pain but there is no list that will give you all the answers. You need to learn from all the info you can find so you will be able to make your own list. Every person has there own requirements and expectations of what can be done and only they can decide what parts they want to try. There are no garentees !

Try looking at some of the video sets from the vendors on the links pages on sites like this one. If you have a specific question then please ask and Im sure you will get some help. Good Luck.

Terry