Vrflyer

Can you help me ?(VRflyer)

People here in the Province of Quebec discovered me Yesterday for the first time, they don't know I'm aready known outside of Quebec.

The journalsite open a "Blog" it's a discussion about the interview. If you can write something in spanish or any other language than french and put your town and country at the ends. They will not beleive it, and it will help me for the future

Thanks.

You need to get a password first

http://doa.blogue.canoe.com/?disp=passepor...erre%23comments

Votre identité: (ex: Vrflyer)

Votre mot de passe: (Password)

click on Valider to validate

http://doa.blogue.canoe.com/2006/10/04/vol...pieds_sur_terre

Edited by Vrflyer

I tryied to post the following comentary, but I could not log in. I received the email with password but still cannnot log.

can you post it for me? thanks.

here it goes:

Fiquei surpreso quando ele contou que poucas pessoas o conheciam em Quebec. Internacionalmente ele criou um furor sem igual nas comunidades de aeromodelismo. Deu asas a imaginacao de varias pessoas. com seu aeromodelo simples, porem com um sofisticado sistema de transmissao de video e som juntamente com tracking dos movimentos de sua cabeca, ele possibilita que voce se sinta dentro do seu proprio aviao, sem arriscar sua vida. eu e uns amigos aqui do Brasil estamos empolgados e queremos montar nosso proprio avião.

Thanks for enabling the dream of really flying our model aircrafts through "VR". I would call it tele-presence.I also was amazed to know that he is little known in his town.

Ariel Sergio Wollinger Martins.

Visual Effects Supervisor

Teleimage

São Paulo - Brasil

now it worked!

EDIT: no it did not...

Thanks to tried it, me tve problem to go in it...

I have enough comments thank You

....eu e uns amigos aqui do Brasil estamos empolgados e queremos montar nosso proprio avião.

Hello Ariel any luck with your FPV flight?

How hard is to find all the electronics in Brazil?

My Best Regards:

Wilson