Sign in to follow this  
EnduranceRC

Pan/Tilt controller software

Due to the amount of responses from my previous post I have decided to create a pan/tilt controller that is compatible with the eMagin Z800 goggles. This version only supports the pan/tilt control and does not support external input devices like joysticks/mouse/keyboard/flight contols.

The software is fully configurable to your system. All adjustements can be setup from the PC and re-configured on the fly. One new addition to the software is that you now have the ability to configure what channel on the receiver each axis is sent to. Previously you would have to plug the servo into that specific channel on the receiver.

Here is the software in its current state:

flyer.jpg

I would like to discuss ways to make the system better. The software is almost ready to go but before it is released I would like to take comments and suggestions so that I can design what YOU want.

eickst,

Reset on the R/C driving system was easy. All you had to do was hit a button on the steering wheel. For flying, it seems that a key or mouse press will do the job.

This will be added in tonight.

GREAT!!!

I have the Z800 too,,,, and this news is GREAT,,, I spoke with you by mail about this.

THANKS!!!!

I will wait your sofware news!!

Sergio

Edited by sergio00

I will be releasing the pan and tilt controller software within the next few days. Keep a watch out on the site for it's release. It will be listed under the products section. www.endurance-rc.com

RealDriver software will also be released at this time as well. The page for this is already up if you care to look: http://www.endurance-rc.com/realdriver.html