Jack

shutterbug

Just getting into AP, and saw something about the "shutterbug"

After getting all worked up about it, I then find out that there ain't no more..my life story, dollar short ect..

Are there any plans to make more and can I get on a waiting list??

thanks Jack

I did not plan to build more ShutterBugs because the demand was too low. However, if the interest should improve, I may do another short run. I will post an update in the ShutterBug thread if more become available: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309395

Due to the long feature wish list I compiled from all the suggestions, the ShutterBug has transformed into a totally new design. It will be a few more weeks before it will be released.

I haven't forgotten the Shutterbug requests. I'm still working on the software (the requested feature list is long and diverse). I'm aiming to have a beta release late March. I'll post this info over at rcgroups since many users are over there too.

The photo below shows the new ShutterBug-Pro board. Weight is ~3.5gams. The servo connector shows the relative size.

post-7-1170790022_thumb.jpg

The new ShutterBug Pro will be released in four weeks or so. So please stay tuned. :)

If your A20 has an IR port, you might look into the prism from hexpertsystems.com. In regards to the X11, please contact www.rc-tech.ch. By the way, it is not a camera shutter control system.

If you are interested in the ShutterBug Pro, it is in beta test at the moment and is expected to be released in about three weeks.

ShutterBug Pro is now available. A special introductory price of $29.95 is available to rc-cam forum members. Price will increase in a April, so keep that in mind. Con-USA postal shipping is $3 ($4 elsewhere). Paypal is preferred. Please PM if you want one.

The new ShutterBug Pro is vastly more sophisticated than the original. It now has extensive timer functions, more flexible shutter repeat rates, and much more. But don't worry, all the old features are there, including the servo and direct wire camera interfaces.

Perhaps the best way to describe all that it can do is to encourage you to glance at the user manual. [Click Me for User Manual!]

post-7-1174967762_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr.RC-Cam