Sign in to follow this  
Andres

Too much fun

Ello again,

I dont know whats happen with me but i stop flying with my regular airplanes and only fly with my FPV electric cessna.

As most of you i bought an Easy Star to put the camera, hope tomorrow made maiden flight, as i am using an TX10 camera and an LCD/DVD is time to made the next step, thats wend i need some help again. I have to choose a new camera, TX/RX 2.4 mhz and googles. Googles i am waiting for rcflyer opinion of the new ones, and what about camera and TX/RX ? CCD? 200 mhz? Supliers (if possible in europe).

Thanks in advance from your help,

Luis Gabriel (a new adictid to FPV)

Ello again,

I dont know whats happen with me but i stop flying with my regular airplanes and only fly with my FPV electric cessna.

As most of you i bought an Easy Star to put the camera, hope tomorrow made maiden flight, as i am using an TX10 camera and an LCD/DVD is time to made the next step, thats wend i need some help again. I have to choose a new camera, TX/RX 2.4 mhz and googles. Googles i am waiting for rcflyer opinion of the new ones, and what about camera and TX/RX ? CCD? 200 mhz? Supliers (if possible in europe).

Thanks in advance from your help,

Luis Gabriel (a new adictid to FPV)

The new one I tried work very well, but thet are very small, you will not have too much place to add a gyro, for mysely I will mount the gyro on my hat. You can read info about goggle here:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread....?t=616364&pp=15

Go to the 7th post.