:unsure: Sorry for such a newbie question, but I'm about to buy the cheapest and lightest color wireless rc cam available. Unfortunately it won't be the RC-cam4 or whatever as shown on the site because that model is too heavy for my cheap RC helicopter. I've decided on one of those penny size models that comes with a receiver that hooks up directly to your vcr and tv.

Well my question is, If I want to go to the woods and record from my helicopter, what's the cheapest or easiest way to bring along a vcr to record the flight. Is there an adapter that I could use to power the vcr through my car's cigarette lighter? I won't be bringing along a tv to monitor the recording; I'm only interested in bringing a vcr along.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Steve

It's called an "INVERTER".

It takes 12V DC and converts it to 110V AC. You can pick one up at most large auto centers. Sears or Walmart would probably have them also.

Just make sure you get one with a wattage high enough to power your VCR and receiver.

Mike

Be sure to buy an inverter with true sinewave output. The low cost ones with "modified sinewave" output often cause noise in the video or audio.