wilson

VR GOGGLES 30 DEGREES FOV 640x480 $399.00

Hello everyone,

I found a great link for HMD goggles, 640 x 480 pixels, 30 degrees FOV, you can use either AV Pal/ Ntsc or VGA video input for $399.00 !!! :o

Does anyone already have it, could please place your opinion about it ?

I would like to know if it's as good as it sounds.

Here is the link:

http://www.vrealities.com/vrealviewer.html#

;)

Merry Christmas to everyone !!!

I have those. They are video OR vga, not both. Mine is av. I can not compare with something else, they are my first googles. Quality is OK. Now I would prefer bigger FOV, because now you are looking like in the hole - picture is far avay for my taste. But I fly with them and I am happy :)

I have those. They are video OR vga, not both. Mine is av. I can not compare with something else, they are my first googles. Quality is OK. Now I would prefer bigger FOV, because now you are looking like in the hole - picture is far avay for my taste. But I fly with them and I am happy :)

Thank's for the info Elena, it was good to know, If I'm going spend $400.00 in a goggle and it's not that great, I prefer to go with Z800 for $549.00 at least it's 40 degrees of FOV and 800 x 600 pixels!!!