Can anyone tell me the exact frequencies of the 900Mhz video systems ?

Terry

In the US market I see 'FCC approved' video transmitters working on 902, 916 (or 916.5) and 927 (or 928) MHz. I also see references to 922 MHz (Israel, Australia). Not a legal band for video in the UK as far as I'm aware - even more dodgy than 1.2GHz...

Thanks Doofer, you are right, the only one that you may get away with is 902 but its still not good.

I have now found 1.389Mhz is licence free for 500mW but its only 1 channel and the transmitters are all big as they are designed for a cctv link. It may be possable to find a 1.2ghz transmitter that can be retuned ? I'm not sure...

Terry

This French shop seems to have I2C-programmable 20 and 200mW TX and RX modules, in 2.4GHz and maybe 1.2 too (they say 1.2/2.4, but only give the frequency range for the 2.4 one):

http://www.comelec.fr/categorie2.asp?cat=36&sscat

I might have to try a 2.4 one in the near future. There are bands that can be used for broadcast links just above and below the public 2.4GHz band, if we end working up something for an event we've had discussions about that might come in handy.

Edited by Kilrah