Sign in to follow this  
SugarLandFlyer

Help with building PanCam

I am having a problem reading the schematics for this project. All the paths seem to all be common to each other. In other words all the lines intersect each other in the drawings. This is not how I am used to seeing a schematic, could someone shed some light on this for me?

I am having a problem reading the schematics for this project. All the paths seem to all be common to each other. In other words all the lines intersect each other in the drawings. This is not how I am used to seeing a schematic, could someone shed some light on this for me?

What schematics ?

I didn't get it ?!! :blink:

The schematic drawings follow the standard convention. Maybe your pdf viewer is doing something odd? Can you post a screenshot of what you see?

Hi,

Long time reader first time replier. I think I might know the source of confusion...

Where lines intersect with a dot over the intersection that is a connection. Where lines intersect without a dot they are not connected. Some older schematics used to have a little bridge on one of the lines where the wires do not connect..

Here is a diagram..

Mart.shcematic.JPG

Edited by BurningBlimp