Sign in to follow this  
edwin

display to bright

Hi there,

i'm using a videocamera vieuwer to see what i'm doing, but the display

is to bright for the picture what result into a picture without sharpness and detail.

I'm using such a chinese remote cam 1.2Ghz with familiar receiver.

Does some one can help me?

Thanks Ed

Is the video display still on the stock videocamera, or have you removed/hacked the display from one to create a customized version?

Hi mr-cam

Yes i made it a custom version , the only thing that's left over is a pcb and a tv tube, it had also a cable connector with 15 wires, so i tryed to figured out wich the video was, i found two for a video signal one had a very week signal, the seccond the one i use. I hope i have given you enough information.

Good website !! , i have been looking for a while to find something about all this stuff but probably having used the wrong words in a surgemachine. i just made the ground plane antenna, i can't wait to check it out.

PS: i made the copper wires (4) 5.66 cm and the top one too.

Greetings Edwin

www.silverwerk.nl

I believe that your custom display is missing its terminating resistor or is using a non-standard video level.

Let's assume that it is just a terminating resistor issue. Try installing a 75 ohm resistor at the Display's video input. It goes across signal and ground, close to the input circuit board traces where the wire leads meet.

I put a variable resistor 100 ohm between the video signal input and ground and turned it all around, but the picture starts to role verry fast, when i take the the resistor of it akes a few seccond's untill picture is back to normal.Any idee

Edwin

I cannot offer any other advice to get you going. If you continue to experiment with the terminating POT, do not allow its value to go below 60 ohms or so (75 ohms is the industry standard).