Sign in to follow this  
s2e3s2z2

DIY Diversity Receiver

I'd like to build a diversity receiver to be used with 900MHz and 400 MHz. Now, I know some of you have built 2 way and 4 way diversity receivers using PIC controllers. However, I was interested in building one that I could find tutorials of online or perhaps step by step instructions so as to save the time involved in learning a new programming language and going beyond the scope of what a simple device would or should require.

I have come across this http://www.cyber-flyer.com/video/div_schem.jpg schematic and I have to ask, does anyone have a CAD file with a parts list that I could send to a PCB manufacturer and then assemble the board myself? If not, is there a user friendly tutorial to building one’s own diversity receiver?

Thank you!

By far the BEST and CHEAPEST way is to buy "Oracle" from Mr RC-Cam on this site.

Terry

I'd like to build a diversity receiver to be used with 900MHz and 400 MHz. Now, I know some of you have built 2 way and 4 way diversity receivers using PIC controllers. However, I was interested in building one that I could find tutorials of online or perhaps step by step instructions so as to save the time involved in learning a new programming language and going beyond the scope of what a simple device would or should require.

I have come across this http://www.cyber-flyer.com/video/div_schem.jpg schematic and I have to ask, does anyone have a CAD file with a parts list that I could send to a PCB manufacturer and then assemble the board myself? If not, is there a user friendly tutorial to building one’s own diversity receiver?

Thank you!

Yea. You probably don't want to pay the price for a one up or small proto run etch from a PCB house. $$$$$

Since you are wanting to save money by building your own.

I would say Terry's suggestion is the way to go.

Curt