I have pictures that confirm the light sensitivity of the 151 cam,

just send me a PM with your private email adr,

so I can attach them to you, if you would like to see for your self.

I have tried both the NTSC and the PAL version of the 151 cam.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Thomas,

could you send me those pics as well, please? I'm testing the Sony ExView Black and white, but I would of course prefer color.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers,

Hartwig

since my contry is flat !! I was just happy with the height reading directly from the GPS, but Kilran is located at 450 meters, so after his request,

the users now have one more option:

config001.gif

We have hundreds of configure bytes to handle, so a really cool PC

program is under way, poor mark is writting it using only one hand.

Edited by ThomasScherrer

In the spirit of best effor teasing (hehe).. here is a quick training video i put together for part of the serial program. The program is still heavily underdevelopment...

http://www.intelligentflight.com.au/traini...ateProfile.aspx - there is another on the left. Note that these go through quite fast compared to the real thing, and have no voiceover/captions/decent descriptions about anything.

02:30am. time for bed.

Hey guys,..., what would be the price for the OSD + software,....., wouldn´t be better for European countries if Thomas could delivery direct for Europe and this way avoiding import taxes,....., in my case the final price will be much higher if i order 1 of those from Mark and i´m speaking in terms of twice the price or more . <_<<_<<_<

Gil

Gil, it actually doesn't matter if it comes from Australia or Switzerland, as they're both outside european community. But if the value (marked outside on the packaging) is below 20$ for commercial, or below 40$ for a gift, there won't be any extra taxes.

If it's above that, there will be, sometimes huge, taxes charged for it, as well as extra weeks of delay while the parcel sits inside customs offices, waiting to be processed.

But if the value (marked outside on the packaging) is below 20$ for commercial, or below 40$ for a gift, there won't be any extra taxes.

Apart from if the customs officers fancy having a look in your parcel, which they quite like to do when the value is low. And that's where the delays kick in, as they assume you cheated and will leave the thing on a shelf for a few weeks before caring about notifying they have something for you, if they actually do. That has already happened to me a few times.

If everything is made correctly and with the right value you won't have a delay, they will charge you, but at least forward the thing normally.

Ah, i wasnt aware that you had to be a EU country to send it without the customs stuff. Thought it was just europe in general.

I dont think that thomas has time to send out orders for the OSD's. But a company in denmark has expressed an interest in selling our product. You may be able to buy from them if they become a distributor.

we also have several friends i Denmark and Germany then can/will disti.

I personally would like to use as much as possible of my time to design and develop electronics, and have someone else visit the post office 10 times a week :-)

So far I can say: Andre, Mark and I spend ALL our spare time now

on this OSD project, designing, coding, soldering, testing, repporting, improving, documenting, supporting, emailing, advertise, and so on.

today it was raining so bad, so I had to test the latest feature driving in my car,

could not wait a day.

I'm getting busy at work and can not participate in the OSD Beta program. If anybody wants my Beta unit, PM me. $10 to cover postage is all I want.

Jeff

Edit - Sold to a US based NTSC user with AVR programming tools and knowledge.

Edited by jparisse
The final revised boards with the all new current sensor design, inbuilt vreg, usb etc should be arriving in about 2 weeks! We need time to solder around 20 of them though just to take the first day's demands.

Mark,.....price for the Beta version ??? :rolleyes:

Gil

Gil, the Beta testers MUST have access to an AVR ISP programmer,

and know all about how to use it,

a beta tester also agree to spend some time to help out with testing and suggesting

Mark, could it be possible for you guys,....to put all data from sensors also available to a extra serial port TTL-5V type,....i mean raw data stream ( 8N1- from 1200 to 9600bps...selectable by 2 jumper pins) ,... so i could used to connect to a PC or modem ?

:rolleyes:

p.s- don´t know this was already considered by Thomas,...., if so i´ll be more than happy with that !

tanks

Edited by Gil