Mark Harris

For Sale: Airwave Video TX/RX Modules

Ok so more airwave modules up for sale! There are a limited quantity so PM me quick if you want some!

Payment by PayPal for international people, eft prefered from aussies.

International postage: USD$10, goes out in a nice solid australia post cardboard box :) Postage will be next business day after payment received, approx 5 business days to arrive to you.

Local postage: AU$5, or express bag. Your choice, express bags are $7.50 from memory, please check with me first.

The Modules:

AWM630 (10mW): US$10

// AWM631 (40mW): US$12 (Sold Out)

AWM633 (450mW): USD$22

AWM634 (receiver): US$18

// AWM635 (receiver, "diversity"): US$-- all gone sorry

You will need to do the soldering of the modules yourself, you'll need a SMA connector per module and a bunch of capacitors. If you need digikey numbers please PM me, or just look in the datasheets for the values and find your own. No antennas are provided, just the modules your order in bubblewrap!

Datasheets

630 Datasheet

631 Datasheet

633 Datasheet

634 Datasheet

635 Datasheet

I can also provide photos of each module if you would like.

Note: I order direct from Airwave, not through a middleman. I am their Australian distributor.

How to order

Just PM me or email me: mark[AT]intelligentflight.com.au. Do not post orders here, please just post any questions you have. Feel free to order for friends. A paypal payment link will be provided to you once your order is received.

Thanks guys!

Edited by Mark Harris

Have 2 635's remaining from an order that never ended up getting paid for. $15 each.

5x 634 RX's, $16 each.

3x 633 TX's $22 still.

Will not be getting any more airwave products after this, but may get in some go-link ones.

I ordered:

One AWM633 (450mW): USD$22

One AWM634 (receiver): US$18

And Mark shipped it promptly and even included the necessary capacitors as a bonus. :D

What a terrific international transaction with a super fellow RC Cam enthusiast. Thank you Mark.

Larry Dighera

I ordered:

One AWM633 (450mW): USD$22

One AWM634 (receiver): US$18

And Mark shipped it promptly and even included the necessary capacitors as a bonus. :D

What a terrific international transaction with a super fellow RC Cam enthusiast. Thank you Mark.

Larry Dighera

Mark is a super guy indeed! :D