ThomasScherrer

nabors and their wireless video surveillance

hehe I discovered one of my nabours have a cam that uses "my" channel,

when I wanted to do a range check sensitivity experiment of my new receiver from RC tech.

I mounted a dummy load on my plane transmitter, and placed my plane in the garden.

then back inside I had a really weak signal, on all my different receivers.

then suttently when moving arround with my receiver, the OSD was suttently gone,

and the senery was changed, at first it looked like my own garden,

but hey my plane was moved, hum.. I moved the receiver again a bit and got back my plane with OSD, hurry down to switch my plane off,

back inside, adjusted for best picture, hey it is NOT my garden, but one that looks almost the same, two bicycles and stuff.. ok, out walking, found the place futher down the road hehe..

here is a screenshoot.

cam48.jpg

anyone know a program that can take a video clip and make one picture from it,

with avarage over several pictures for noise reduction ?

Haha. I once fell on someone using one of those "room to room video transmitters" to send TV while testing a new high gain antenna, using the highest gain one I could find what building it was in, about 300m away. Made a good weak source to actually compare the antennas :P

I saw it just after I turned off my TX. Same as you, it was the channel I was usually transmitting on, up to 500mW and just between the buildings. I had never been disturbed by it, but I wonder if he got to scratch his head after seeing some aerial images once... :rolleyes:

I used to test all my aerials on the video senders around the neigbourhood but now broadband interference has made them useless.

anyone know a program that can take a video clip and make one picture from it,

with avarage over several pictures for noise reduction ?

A friend of mine uses Registax.

Terry