Sign in to follow this  
lvsupertech

May 27, 2007 Memorial Weekend Lake Mead NV.

Here is a video flying over Lake Mead. Using a new camcorder. Overtaking boats 2nd half of video. Flying With Goggles Enjoy.! :D

post-5-1180304376_thumb.jpg

HI

How good do the goggles work?

Is the color good and are they bright?

I bought some that cost 349.00 and due to off color and dark areas it not that easy to fly.

Thanks

3R

HI

How good do the goggles work?

Is the color good and are they bright?

I bought some that cost 349.00 and due to off color and dark areas it not that easy to fly.

Thanks

3R

Sorry 3R for not answering to your question. The goggles I use from Future Hobbies works great for me. They have contrast and brightness to adjust so seem to be fine for the price. Future Hobbies has a new headset now. Have not tried yet. They are on backorder.

check out this link.

https://futurehobbies.com/items_detail.asp?item=82. Thanks

That looks like what I'm using - I got it for about USD$265 or so. VGA resolution. It's not too bad - does the job for me. Concerning its' performance:-

1. No brightness, saturation or contrast adjustments of any kind.

2. It has some sort of built in brightness AGC. So if you have a blank black picture, it will slowly become light due to that AGC.

3. Uses what seems to be standard Nokia batteries so it should be easy to get spares.

4. There is a little bit of pin-cushioning of the display.

5. The interocular distance didn't match my eyes and could not be adjusted so the corners tend to look blurred or soft.

6. I could used by glasses with these goggles with a bit of velcro.

7. Brightness is good, no problem using these in bright sunlight.

8. Battery life is good.

Since I've not used other goggles, this is all I can offer.

Daniel

cool about the googles !!

what about those:

http://rangevideo.com/index.php?main_page=...&products_id=23

are they any good ?

Hello Thomas: The Goggles from Range Video should work well. Good price. Same resolution as mine. A little more Viewing angle and larger screen size. I do not believe that it will show any pixelation over my goggles. Even though the screens are a little larger. my goggles appear as 42" at 7 feet away. Plus these have a sun shield. I had to make a foam around my pair. The cups did not much good and screens fogged up. I'd say buy them. :D