Myrddin

PRM to PWM

I found the CamMan-XP module while looking for resources on how to interface with the X-port module on my Hobbyzone Supercub. I'm really impressed with what you've done and I'm pretty sure I'm going to build one. I would also like to tinker around with the interface myself some but I develop on the AVR chips instead of Pics. I was hoping that some one might have some information on decoding the PRM signal from the X-port and how you are changing it to PWM. I'm not looking to compete with the CamMan-XP but more just be able to play around with the X-Port interface.

The best thing to do is to pull out the scope and take a look. That way you can see how the Tx's Xport button affects the demodulated data stream that is present on Xport connector. I recall it was a bit messy, with an added monkey wrench due to the different timing variations used by the various Hobbyzone transmitters.

Thanks, that was my plan I just figured I would ask since you already figured it out before reinventing the wheel. Do you still sell preprogrammed pic chips?