A begining novice! Have mounted a wireless Color-Cam system on my RC boat using a servo, however only get min. left/right pan (about 5 degrees). purchased and attempted also using an airplane retract controller servo. This has 130 degree movement, however only in one direction and then return when control released. Understand that with use of 'Landtastic' connected to retract servo, this would give me the desired movement. Is it at all possible to obtain this unit? Unfortunately I'm a little disabled (100%) and with very limited vision (only one eye left) I find it difficult to perform close-up electronic project building.....enough said. Would you have any suggestions on how I should procedd at this point. Thanks!

Have mounted a wireless Color-Cam system on my RC boat using a servo, however only get min. left/right pan (about 5 degrees).

Something is wrong. You should be able to get +/- 60 degrees with a typical R/C system.

This has 130 degree movement, however only in one direction and then return when control released. Understand that with use of 'Landtastic' connected to retract servo, this would give me the desired movement.

A servo-slow device like Landtastic will not work with most "retract" servos. That is because common retract servos do not offer proportional movement. There are exceptions, so read the servo's specs very carefully.