Sign in to follow this  
Hartwig

Airwave TX612 Video Level Adjustment

I got two brandnew identical Airwave TX612 modules which perfrom very well, but I got one problem:

They have different sensitivity on their video input. While using the same receiver I get a little less than 1Vpp with the first module and about 1.1Vpp with the second.

I heard rumors that the video level sensitivity of the modules can be adjusted using a little pot located inside the "sardine can".

Does anybody know if this is correct, and if so, how to locate that pot? I don't want to screw up the precious thing by destroying a factory set parameter.

On the picture, which I attached, you see the TX module with its upper lid taken away, so you can see the two pots that I discovered. The upper one, located at the upper left corner of the picture, is also accessable through a hole in the lid.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot in advance,

Cheers,

Hartwig

post-6-1184512867_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hartwig

:D Ah, great! Thanks! Do you have an idea what the other pot in the upper left corner is for? I actually supposed it would be this one because it's accessable from the outside :huh:

Cheers,

Hartwig

Edited by Hartwig

Is there any way to determine if the pot of the frequ Synth PLL is still correctly adjusted?

I'm not sure if I accidently touched the wrong pot today and turned it back into its previous position... :o

How does this pot affect the PLL?