healthyfatboy

Lost Model Alarm not working

I just put together a few of the alarms on the www.rc-cam.com website and tried them in two different radio systems and neither seems to work at all. The first was on a stock ParkZone Stryker C and whenever I would turn off the radio, it wouldn't ever beep. When I plug the battery in, it gives the normal beeps that it should but then that is it. All three that I built were all wrong.

Also, I tried it in my Spektrum DX7 system. I wasn't really expecting it to work with that as much but it did the normal beeps when the battery was plugged in and then when I shut the radio down, nothing.

Could anyone help me out with this problem? I really would like this alarm on my Stryker since I almost lost it the other day. Thanks!

Try it out on a standard PPM R/C system and see if it works on it. That will help isolate the problem.

The reason is clear. DX7 receiver has internal fail safe system. The servo signal from receiver will be present every time, no matter if the transmiter signal is present or not.

It is place for new LOMA version to solve that. Are you getting to do that?

It is place for new LOMA version to solve that. Are you getting to do that?

LoMA can already operate with failsafe equipped R/C systems. Details are on the web page.