My friend and I are thinking about putting two cameras on a an F-22 ARF we just bought. It has a 4 foot wingspan and an electric ducted fan motor. Does anyone have any suggestions on what type of camera system we could put in it?

I guess JMS already knows my answer :P

BTW, I'd actually say the AGC on the 151 is fast... too fast. I've already had some conditions where the brightness would start oscillating on a fixed image :o

It's just bad. Exposure responds slower than the 131, but it can go wild, and the white balance and saturation controls are on the other hand way too fast...

Edited by Kilrah

I guess JMS already knows my answer :P

BTW, I'd actually say the AGC on the 151 is fast... too fast. I've already had some conditions where the brightness would start oscillating on a fixed image :o

It's just bad. Exposure responds slower than the 131, but it can go wild, and the white balance and saturation controls are on the other hand way too fast...

Yeah I know your answer.... KX151 is best used for a hacky sack around the boys during a flying break! :P

Get your new helicopter yet? I'm tempted in the same heli as well because of the price and the reviews you had mention. :)

Nope, I should get it in 1-2 days. It will come with servos, but I guess they'll be rather cheap ones so I've ordered a set of Waypoint W092s, 3 of the metal gear/ball bearing ones for the head, and a fast tail version one for... the tail? :P

These should only come at the end of the week/next Monday as they come from abroad, I'll see if I manage to wait for them or if I'll try it with the stock ones meanwhile :P

But I've read even more good reviews meanwhile, so really put some hope into it :)

BTW, the good servos alone are half the price of the heli with motor/esc and servos :o

Edited by Kilrah

BTW, the good servos alone are half the price of the heli with motor/esc and servos :o

:o:o OH MY GOD!! :o:o

Obviously Kilrah you don't have a wife and kids... SMART MAN! Because once you tie the knot, there is NO TURNING BACK! Watch the RC fun time vaporize into thin air AHHHHHH Some one HELP ME!!! I hope I didn't freak you out and convince you to join the monestary?

Edited by JMS

Yep you're right JMS :P

Plus it's somewhat my job too, so it's even more excuses hehe

Yeah, but that's not the servos being expensive, rather the heli being outrageously cheap... $200 for a full carbon-alu machine with motor, ESC and servos...

For the good servos that's about $20 each so reasonable, x4 that's $80, and I actually took an extra one to get the 4-pack price so that's about $100...