TAREK.SAADE

BELT CP +FUJIILM S7000

Hello for everyone! am beginner

I Have:

1- HB Belt-cp r/c Helicopter

2- Fujifilm Finepix S7000

3- Sony DSC cybershot DSC-W30

Any one could help me to:

-- Mount one of this camera and use it to make R/c Arerial Photography?

( how to make frame or where i could buy mount standard frame?)

--ANY ONE HAS READY PROJECT OF CAMERA MOUNT with components which i can build?

--It is possible to connect one of this camera shutter to my helix transmitter?

--- I have teo unused channels in my reciever and my transmitter could be used t opress shutter and t make rotation?

AM ATCHED MY RECEIVER +TRANSMITER INSTRUCTION

Regards

post-7-1191282027_thumb.jpg

I've had a standard belt-cp (plastic), and was disappointed with it, mainly with the low control authority. I already wasn't feeling safe hovering in front of me with it, knowing that if I had to do a fast correction I'd have the stick in the corner and it would most likely not be enough to recover. I did crash it because of that, and got the carbon verison instead. No such problem with that one. The Esky power system is powerful, it will hold the extra weight with no problem. However, the heli gets a bit sloppy in flight. You can of course forget about the 500gr Fuji, but the Sony at 123gr is fine.

The main problem will be vibration. The belt-cp vibrates a lot. I've shortly put my digicam for a test on my SJM that vibrates much less and I already had no single sharp photo (they were all actually VERY blurred). That's a good deal of experimentation, before even thinking of a tilt mount, which by the way might be getting a bit heavy for the heli.

The shutter - use a servo that presses on the button. The other solution involves dismounting the camera and soldering inside, unless you really know what you do it's a bad idea.

I have two unused channels in my receiver and my transmitter could be used to press shutter and to make rotation?

To use the extra channels on the receiver you will need to use a different transmitter that has more channels.

I have the same transmitter (e-flite branded). These are a 4-channel design. I attempted hacking mine to add Ch-5 and CH-6. The circuit board had traces for this, which was good news. However, the two extra channels were not supported by the microprocessor.

Attached is the esky Tx schematic. Pins 9 and 10 on the microcontroller would be used for CH-5 and CH-6 if/when the software supports it.

esky_eflite_ccpm_tx.pdf

Aren't there different versions? I've had a similar looking Esky TX, which came with a higher end heli, where the pot and switch on the shoulder were actually connected and functional.

Now I don't know which one he has, but if he got it bundled with the Belt-CP there are chances the extra channels are wired... hoping they're not used for mixes instead as that can happen too.

The Tx in the photo looks like it has the same layout as my e-flite. The two switches on top of mine are for Trainer and Idle-Up. The receiver uses Ch-6 for CCPM mix.

I agree, there are surely different varieties of this R/C system. Given that chance, it would be best if the original poster plugged servos into the unused Rx channels to see if they are active.

A little bit more stable, but less responsive too. I didn't really fly above 100m with that one. I'd have R/C glitches then.