Sign in to follow this  
Dave Jones

updated AUAV web site

How do you plan to make the Tracking Dishes Designed and Built by AUAV mechanically track? I do not see any actuators on there? I know of the stock ones for left right, but have not seen any commercial dishes like yours that offer motorized elevation adjustment...

And, what did the fish and game people think? Were they able to spot the decoys o.k.? That was some nice area to visit, and some good take off's from the dirt road!

I work with dave and they were impressed with the quality of the video and the decoys are very easy to spot and count. You should be able to see some groups of them in the video from the on-board camera. There are large clumps of white objects.

This was a proof of concept to show it can be done and with a little more time, effort, and of course money that their goal can be accomplished.

Thanks for the compliments.

Matt

AUAV

Edited by mklarich

Definitly, that video was recorded onboard using very high quality digital video recorder. If I imported that onto the computer at full resolution it is like 3-4 megs of video per second.

Matt