Sign in to follow this  
cbeach54

Wanted: Pancam Units, Will Pay $

I'm not really sure how I ended up here but I have a proposition for anyone who might be interested.

I'm building a special project that uses a pan/tilt system from servocity.com as the primary component. I've been researching various mechanisms for control and came to the conclusion that I need something that will stop the pan/tilt from moving once the stick is centered. Somehow I stumbled upon this site and as far as I can tell the PanCam project is exactly what I need.

Would anyone be interested in helping me out and building a couple of these for me? I'm offering $60 for the two, but I'm flexible.

Normally I would just take the time to learn about and build something like this, but I'm so busy with work that I hardly have time to work on my project as it is.

Thanks,

-Chris

A couple years ago I created a very high performance version of the PanCam that I was hoping to commercialize. But, the Spartan-RC VisionLock device came out, so the PanCam-Pro was put on the back burner. Spartan has recently discontinued their device, but I think Kilrah at rc-tech.ch has something similar to PanCam. Otherwise, you could trying searching around for some used VisionLocks.