mosfet

Return home system (with some extras)

I am not a big fan of this solution - prefer real OSD - but that FPV video is really incredible!

He is flying like crazy around these tall buildings, down low under the trees and not a single glitch from the video! What's your gear?

Hi Mosfet,

Fantastic instruments.

Are you using interrupts to control the servos in your circuit?

Regards

Hi Alastur,

No, I'm not using interrupts to control the servos. Tight loops :)

Fabien

COOL !!!

using 3 servos as instrument indicators is such a cool idea !!

will be really smart for FPV installations with pan tilt cams, so they can look down at the instruments,

but ok the cost of the 3 servos and the weight, is maybe bigger compared to the OSD chip :-)

you have the main CPU handling the NMEA and all you need is one more handeling the OSD,

but anyway no need to invent the wheel :-) I like your way of doing stuff a new and different way,

keep inventing, please add a video clip of them indicators moving.

BTW: that video you are refering too is maybe one of the coolest FPV clips I have ever seen,

it is not you behind the sticks ?

who made it, and where ? and using what kind of equipment ?

please can any one provide this info ?

Edited by ThomasScherrer

Hi Thomas,

Thats the "veranda" video shot in rio de janeiro, brazil by "gabriel" and yes he is one of the most fantastic pilots I have ever seen. This video was posted on the rangevideo.com for a while as gabrial use a 1w 2.4hz rf/video system from them, the plane he uses is/was a flying wing/zagi-type(not sure of the exact brand).

and he has more videos on youtube and hangs out in the fpv forum on rcgroups sometimes..

hope this helps

gwen

COOL !!!

using 3 servos as instrument indicators is such a cool idea !!

will be really smart for FPV installations with pan tilt cams, so they can look down at the instruments,

but ok the cost of the 3 servos and the weight, is maybe bigger compared to the OSD chip :-)

you have the main CPU handling the NMEA and all you need is one more handeling the OSD,

but anyway no need to invent the wheel :-) I like your way of doing stuff a new and different way,

keep inventing, please add a video clip of them indicators moving.

BTW: that video you are refering too is maybe one of the coolest FPV clips I have ever seen,

it is not you behind the sticks ?

who made it, and where ? and using what kind of equipment ?

please can any one provide this info ?