Sign in to follow this  
Mr.RC-Cam

Error on the Forum

FAQ for new members:

[1] CAN'T USE THE FORUM'S FEATURES.

Q: I am denied access to the links that are found in the forum discussions. When I click attachments I see an error message, such as File Not Found. I can't post photos or messages. Something is wrong with the forum!

A #1: You must be a registered forum member and Signed In to use the forum.

A #2: Your membership is not complete. You need to respond to the validation email that was sent to you. Until you respond, you will not be able to use the forum's features.

[2] NOT RECEIVING THE VALIDATION EMAIL.

Q: Why aren't you sending me the special validation email that I need to complete my new member registration? I have requested it to be resent too, but it never arrives!

A: We are sending it to you (it's an automated email). However, either your ISP has elected to block it at the email server, or your local spam filter has trapped it. The first thing to do is to add rc-cam.com to your ISP's white list, as well as to your local spam program. Then have the validation email resent to you. If that does not fix the problem, then you will need to use another email provider.

[3] I TRIED TO VALIDATE MY MEMBERSHIP, BUT MY MEMBER NAME IS NOT VALID.

Q: A couple of days ago I signed up for the forum. Today I clicked the special link in the automated email that was sent to me, but for some reason my account name is no longer valid. What is going on?

A: After a day or two, incomplete memberships will be discarded. This is to help weed out spammers. Please recreate your membership and then follow the validation email's instructions the same day.