betty

sos

:(

SOS

I just bought a new charger, yesterday. But I didn't know how to set up the charger to charging the lipo batteries.

Who can help me?

Thanks very much!

:(

SOS

I just bought a new charger, yesterday. But I didn't know how to set up the charger to charging the lipo batteries.

Who can help me?

Thanks very much!

Attach charger power input to your index finger and lipo to your charger. Concentrate very hard and use "THE FORCE" to charge your battery....wait until battery balloons and you know it's ready :D Just having fun with you newbie :D :D :D

Ok mate, better give us more detail about your charger and battery. Is it a 2cell or a 3 cell? what is the amp rating on your battery? What make is your battery charger... show us some pictures?

If it's new it should have some instructions with it or ask at the place you bought it.

Terry

red and black wires : red go up your nose, black in your ear, wait 5 mins.

if nothing happens, try to swap the wires.

LiPO's require careful charging procedures, so don't guess at how to do it. As Terry suggested, please contact your supplier for help. They should be able to provide written instructions; If they cannot, then consider returning the equipment (and buy it from a vendor that can support you).