Sign in to follow this  

Hi guys, recently i've purchased an Airwave 625 receiver but i noticed the datasheet has missing the pinout numbering on the module, so i can't figure out which pin is the 1, 2, 3 or other just by looking at it, has anyone ever tried this module and may have pinout config ?

I've emailed them(supplier) for an answer but haven't got it . :P:(

http://www.active-robots.com/products/radi...ts/awm625rx.pdf

thanks in advance

G

Page-2 of that data sheet has the pinout.

Yes it has, but can someone identify which one is the pin 1, 4, or 13,....i can´t,....thats the problem ! B)

thanks

Not sure of why you have a problem Gil. The picture on that data sheet seems clear enough. Pin 1 is top left when looking at the pin side of the module with the pins at the bottom.

Terry

My acrobat reader show me 4 pages, page 2 is blank ...so i only have 3 with data, Terry....tell.... me what do you see on page 2 on your computer,...i guess i´m missing something here ! <_<

My acrobat reader show me 4 pages, page 2 is blank ...so i only have 3 with data, Terry....tell.... me what do you see on page 2 on your computer,...i guess i´m missing something here ! <_<

Ok guys, just found the problem why i couldn´t read page 2,....., my acrobat was missing the chinese fonts wich is needed and i was just ignoring the installation window,..now...update done and i can see page 2 and is not blank , ahahhhh,...ok guys thanks for your help ! :D:D;)

G

Try uninstalling then re-installing your reader.

Terry

Thanks Terry, i'll try it later,...now i need to put my hands on the module and make it work....! :D

G