Sign in to follow this  
DonKracho

Pic for Mustek D30 same as for Mini3?

Hello,

is there any experience with the Mustek D30 or has someone already modified this camera with the Pic? I'd like to disable the display too during flight to save power. Until now I did not open the body of the camera.

/Wolfgang

Is that the same as the USA's MDC3000? If so, then the display on/off feature is in the menus.

I have hacked the MDC3000 with a custom PIC. The project was never published since I did not think there would be any interest in it. If you can confirm that your D30 is the same (post interior photos) then I may be able to help out.

Edit: I just found the D30 and it does not look the same as a MDC3000. Sorry, but I won't be able to offer any advice.

Edited by Mr.RC-Cam

Hi Mr.RC-Cam

thanks for the quick reply. The D30 is the predecessor of the D35. It has a native resolution of 2Mpix and the storage can be exceeded by a SD card. This model has no view finder and therefore there is no menu option to switch the display off :( I will have a look into the body. If the switches do connect to Vcc I think the Mini3 version will fit. If someone is interested I will take some photos from inside the body.