Sign in to follow this  
IFLYRC

EB-85A For sale

I have one used (still in great shape) EB-85A GPS module. I used it on the IFOSD and BlackStork. This has never been a crash or dropped. It has an 18" cable with it. Looking for $50 shipped to US. OBO. Paypal is ok but please include fee if using paypal CC. Here are the specs.

5Hz max update rate (38.4kb baud rate)

Selectable update rate from 1Hz to 5Hz

Selectable baud rate from 4800 to 115200bps

Support for DGPS, WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS NMEA-0183 V3.01

32 parallel channel receiver architecture

-158dBm sensitivity

3.3m accuracy

3.3 to 5V supply, low power consumption

Battery backup feature using optional external battery

30x30x8.5mm (1.2x1.2x0.3"), 15grams

Includes 18" inch host interconnect cable

post-4836-1234965819_thumb.jpg

Edited by IFLYRC

I have one used (still in great shape) EB-85A GPS module. I used it on the IFOSD and BlackStork. This has never been a crash or dropped. It has an 18" cable with it. Looking for $50 shipped to US. OBO. Paypal is ok but please include fee if using paypal CC. Here are the specs.

5Hz max update rate (38.4kb baud rate)

Selectable update rate from 1Hz to 5Hz

Selectable baud rate from 4800 to 115200bps

Support for DGPS, WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS NMEA-0183 V3.01

32 parallel channel receiver architecture

-158dBm sensitivity

3.3m accuracy

3.3 to 5V supply, low power consumption

Battery backup feature using optional external battery

30x30x8.5mm (1.2x1.2x0.3"), 15grams

Includes 18" inch host interconnect cable

Price dropped

I may be interested. What are the details & how hard to interface with Eagle Tree products ??

admin-AT-nortac.com

Eagle Tree's V3 eLogger system has an interface board specifically designed for the EB-85A/FV-M8 GPS: Details Here

I'm not quite sure, but I think it will require the EB-85A that has firmware M-Core_1.85 or later. This is the version that allows you to change the default power-up settings using the mini-GPS s/w app that runs on a PC. I don't have the older version to try, so I can't check it. So, users with older EB-85'a should shoot an email to Eagle Tree to find out for sure.

BTW, $50 for a delivered good working EB-85A, with the special factory made 18" cable, is a nice deal. Surprised to see it hasn't been bought yet.

Thank you for that info.

Yes, I don't know whether it's an older or newer one, but a gps module is the last thing, except goggles I need to have everything to put a system together (when I get on the road that is).

At any rate, just waiting for a reply.

I would assume that it is the newer version as Gary Evans and I have used the software to change some options so it would work on the IFOSD. Its still for sale.

Edited by IFLYRC

Email me your Paypal info and you can mark it sold. Please include the price, shipping, & Paypal fee or just a total for all. Make the Subject GPS.

& Thanks,

Ron

admin-AT-nortac.com

Edited by Mr.RC-Cam

Email me your Paypal info and you can mark it sold. Please include the price, shipping, & Paypal fee or just a total for all. Make the Subject GPS.

& Thanks,

Ron

admin-AT-nortac.com

Ron,

Email sent.

Thomas

Haven't received it yet Thomas (1:55pm). I'm set up to look at my mail server every 15 minutes, but haven't checked my spam folder today in case your email went there and they are deleted every time I process my mail. Please try again. I'll set my email client to download everything. Thanks.

Haven't received it yet Thomas (1:55pm). I'm set up to look at my mail server every 15 minutes, but haven't checked my spam folder today in case your email went there and they are deleted every time I process my mail. Please try again. I'll set my email client to download everything. Thanks.

I have sent it 2 times. iflyrc-AT-q.com is the paypal. $50 if it is from a paypal balance or $51.50 for paypal CC.

Thomas

Got it in the mail today. Great packaging job. Thanks again..