Cyb

PPM channel reorder

Hi everybody,

I am trying to use my Futaba FX18 as a trainer, with a Spektrum Dx7 as master. It works but channel assignment from one brand to another is not the same. Is it possible to reorder correctly the PPM signal ? I have a couple of PIC (12C508). Would it be easily done ? Or maybe one of you already done it ? Can you give me some hints about doing ?

Thank you,

Loïc

Hi, une fois :D

Would this Help ???

http://lichtenberger.s.free.fr/OrdreVoies.htm

Bien sûr, c'est en Wallon ...

Alain

Hey une fois, merci bien pour ton lien...

I built your little circuit, and I get the LED flashing when it receives a ppm signal from my Futaba radio. Now I'm wondering one thing : Can I feed the PIC output (5v) directly to the trainer port of my Spektrum radio ? I cannot find any specification about trainer port input voltage...

Loïc

Hey une fois, merci bien pour ton lien...

I built your little circuit, and I get the LED flashing when it receives a ppm signal from my Futaba radio. Now I'm wondering one thing : Can I feed the PIC output (5v) directly to the trainer port of my Spektrum radio ? I cannot find any specification about trainer port input voltage...

Loïc

Hi, Loïc

Just a little scoping at the trainer port output will confirm ...

don't you think ???

either way, some series resistance to limit current from the Pic is a good idea ...

Alain