Mr.RC-Cam

Looking for interior photos of the Inesun 1.2GHz Rx

I'm looking for interior photos of the Inesun 1.2GHz A/V receiver (the one with the LED display). I'm curious about what's in there. So if you have one, any chance you can post some closeup interior photos?

I'm looking for interior photos of the Inesun 1.2GHz A/V receiver (the one with the LED display). I'm curious about what's in there. So if you have one, any chance you can post some closeup interior photos?

Looks like they have a 12ch and a 15ch Rx.

I have a 12ch unit from Partom/Parkou Electronic that looks awfully much like the ineSun 12ch unit.

Would pics of it be of interest?

Regards

Henk

post-5487-1248924610_thumb.jpgpost-5487-1248924626_thumb.jpgpost-5487-1248924637_thumb.jpgpost-5487-1248924646_thumb.jpg

Here are some pics.

Let me know if you need more.

Regards

Henk

More Picspost-5487-1248925175_thumb.jpgpost-5487-1248925190_thumb.jpgpost-5487-1248925216_thumb.jpg

More pics.

post-5487-1248925510_thumb.jpgpost-5487-1248925524_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the photos! BTW, what frequencies does this Rx support?

Can you find a part number or brand name on the RF tuner? {it's the metal can that has the F-connector). Would it possible to post a photo of it with its cover removed?

Frequencies:

0.910G

0.980G

1.010G

1.040G

1.080G

1.120G

1.160G

1.200G

1.240G

1.280G

1.320G

1.360G

Can you find a part number or brand name on the RF tuner? {it's the metal can that has the F-connector). Would it possible to post a photo of it with its cover removed?

Can't find anything printed or written on the internals of the RF unit.

post-5487-1248995333_thumb.jpgpost-5487-1248995344_thumb.jpg

More pics

post-5487-1248995548_thumb.jpgpost-5487-1248995560_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the details. The Tuner module is different than the ones I have seen so far. It has about half the components too. But I see a SAW filter, so it's another one to try the SAW filter upgrade/hack on. :)

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has used this receiver with good results. I've got one that came with a 700mW transmitter from Bestofferbuy.com and it seems to work well enough. I've only got one quick flight with it, it just came in the mail today. I threw the transmitter on my old Slowstick and went for it. I only got 1/4 mile or so before my servos started to get jumpy so I turned back. It's not a very clean installation though, it was done in an hour while the batteries charged. ;) I plan to get that fixed up and see if I can get more range out of it, I'm just hoping for a half mile or so. That would be good enough. Either way, the whole set only cost me $50 for the transmitter and receiver.

That said though, are there any other good receivers that I should think about? The only frequency that the transmitter will do legally in the US is 1.280GHz, unless there's another one that I don't know about. Here's the list of what it can do:

1.080GHz

1.120GHz

1.160GHz

1.200GHz

1.240GHz

1.280GHz

1.320GHz

1.360GHz

Are any of those legal besides 1.280? Technically, 1.240 would be right on the edge, but I'm betting it drifts over, I wouldn't use it.

The only one you can use with your USA ham license would be 1280MHz. Due to the occupied bandwidth, 1240MHz is not a legal candidate.

I've evaluated Inesun and they are very hit and miss. Build quality was low on the ones I checked out (seemed to be hand soldered). Performance varied, video levels were way off.

Long story short, if yours works great then you've got a nice bargain.

Thanks for the reply! I kinda figured that 1.280 would be the only channel I can use.

By the way, where is the SAW filter, and would the upgrade/hack help me at all, using 1.280GHz?

Edited by KeithLuneau

The SAW is in the Rx's tin metal tuner. Upgrading it could help, but some folks that have minimal PCB rework experience have ruined their Rx's taking the old one out. So be careful and perhaps not touch it unless you have extensive PCB soldering experience.