Sign in to follow this  
ssstraub

WTB: Aipteck Pencam 1.3 SD PIC kit

I'm looking for any of the parts for this project:

CamMan SD

I already have the Aiptek Pencam, but I don't have the parts to complete this project. Most importantly, I need the programmed PIC.

There is no source for a programmed PIC. It's a DIY project and the PIC object code is provided at the bottom of the page. You might luck out and maybe someone here will program one for you but I wouldn't count too much on it as they all have their own projects they're working on.

There is a complete setup here..http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbycity/store/u...?idProduct=9100

Edited by W3FJW-Ron

Members of the forum can contact me via the PM feature to purchase programmed chips.

Hmmm. Wasn't aware you supplied them. Do you have them for all of your projects?

I can sell pre-programmed microcontrollers for just about any of the rc-cam projects. This is reserved to the members of the forum (and rc-groups members too). I do this as a personal service and it is not advertised (I want to encourage the project builders to progam them for their own use). Contacting me for a chip must be via the Forum's PM feature since that confirms your membership.

The main concept of the RC-Cam projects was to introduce microcontrollers to R/C hobbyists. For the cost of a chip programmer, they opened a whole new world. As odd as it seems today, back then there was very little interest in them and frankly they scared away a lot of folks. I wanted to help change that and so about ten years ago the rc-cam projects page was started. Attitudes are different today and microcontrollers are now common items in the stuff many of us build. Hopefully some of this was due to the rc-cam projects. :)