Sign in to follow this  
cfe7

Resetting the Shutterbug

I had my Shutterbug programmed for stand alone mode earlier, and now I like to use it with my RC system.

I have programmed everything for this new use, but when in use the settings from stand alone program suddenly take total control of the servo.

Is there a way to clear all settings, or do I have to reprogram over and over until things work as expected?

The status led has not always worked as described in the instructions. Am I doing something terribly wrong?

I have programmed everything for this new use, but when in use the settings from stand alone program suddenly take total control of the servo.

A servo pulse must be detected in order to use the R/C control mode. Refer to page 11 of the manual: Does the LED show that you are in R/C Trigger mode? If not, what do you see?

Is there a way to clear all settings, or do I have to reprogram over and over until things work as expected?

You will need to set it for the features you want to use. Please keep in mind that the R/C system must be installed and operational when you program ShutterBug for R/C Trigger mode. That is because it needs to see the R/C pulse in order to validate the programming choices.

The status led has not always worked as described in the instructions. Am I doing something terribly wrong?

Can you provide some examples on how it differs from the instructions?

By the way, what R/C system are you using it with?