Sign in to follow this  
Ensignnolo

Dave Jones in June 2004 Quiet Flyer Mag

The feature article in the June 2004 edition of Quiet Flyer Magazine is entitled "Radio Control Developments". Under the "Technology Changes" heading, the article describes the Digital Spread Spectrum system Dave uses. Also included are four pictures, one of Dave with one of his UAVs, the others of the radio and airframe.

Way to go Dave!

Ensignnolo

Ensignnolo, thanks for the heads up. I just went across the street to tell dave about it and I am heading to book store right now to buy a stack of them.

Thanks again,

Matt Klarich

AUAV.net

I checked at books a million, they don't have the newest edition of quiet flyer out yet. Do you subscribe to it?? I know I usually received my subscriptions in the mail about 4-5 days before the stores start carrying it.

Matt

Finally it hit the stores here in palmetto. That article was actually written a while back. The transmitter is much more refined now and in a metal transmitter case from silvertone (australia) for durability.

We went to the website listed in the article for further information on the quiet flyer website at www.quietflyer.com/spread and they list the WiFli system rather then listing our website. Gotta love that. We hope to have our website listed there soon.

Matt Klarich

AUAV

We talked to the main editor at quiet flyer, wil byer, nice guy. Was interested in a couple other things we are working on. Got our link up on their further info page from the article.

Matt Klarich

AUAV