Sign in to follow this  
hasani82

WANTED: GP-CX171 Camera

Hello,

I would like to buy the discontinued GP-CX171 Camera.

I received a quote from Rock House for $179.00 But I though that I could purchase one for $100.

Thanks

From what I recall, the $179 is actually a good price. I think they used to be $189.

BTW, the $100 price range will get you the 380 line CX161.

$180 is a good price for GP-CX171

I thought RockHouse doesn't sell 5v version any more, they only had few 12V cameras left in stock when I called them few month ago. FYI, Panasonic discontinued production of GP-CX171, so grab one if you can find it.

Thank you. This will be perfect then if the camera is a 5 volt. I have the felsweb 500mw TX & RX. Now I just need a Microphone. Know of any good 5v microphones?

I’m going to order a couple of the ones Mr. RC-CAM recommended in his RC-CAM4 project. They work in the 5v range, and the price is right

Read the RC-CAM information on it, the pin outs are wrong in the manual.

RC-CAM4

12288 ST

I'm wondering if there is a good replacement for the out of production CX-171?

Is high resolution flying finished when they sell out or is there something else out there that works as well or better?

Jim

i have a good source in asia, where i can get some panasonic cx 171 PAL or NTSC without lenses in 5V Version.

If i will find some more people interested in, i will order.

price without shipping is 138 $

send me a pm if interested.

i also can get the lenses ...but have to take one kind ...which ones the best for aerials?

I would say that for FPV flying a wide angle is preferable (like a 53° lens). The nasty point is that it usually gives whiteouts when the cam is pointed to the sun (don't know for the cx171)

Edited by Kilrah