Any opinions on gray PVC used here and white PVC and effects on velocity factor?

-dave

Ok, this is for MR RC-CAM.

This is the Turnstile over reflector antenna he has spoken about, well, sort of. I never saw cyberFlyer's antenna. I used vector phasing to obtain a .98 axial ratio without any kind of phasing system to match it other than the reactive vectors of round wire. The reflector was the killer. That's where Hugo came in. Hugeone helped me in modeling this one and tweaked it to perfection since I couldn't seem to simulate the ground plane properly.

The cool thing about this antenna: you can adjust the gain for between 5 and 10 dbic. I only have it perfected for 9.5dbic. I was hoping to get 5 dbic, actually, but... well... I'm happy with this. Will work on the 5dbic one later.

As always, tutorials will be published.

@RC-CAM - If you want the details early, Email me :)

-Alex

post-6287-0-10029400-1323281836_thumb.jp

Very nice. It's awesome to see the circular polarized antenna building activity. A couple years ago you could probably count the FPV'ers rolling their own on one hand. :)