Sign in to follow this  

FPV to operate using mobile network

first i want to tell you how this thread have been helpful to me to get a general idea about how FPV works and thank you for that.

i am working on making a FPV operated through the cell phone network internet, i am not worried on how to connect to the plane because that's actually my specialty i am a communications engineer, i am more worried about how to operate inside the FPV.

i just wanted to get any useful tips if you encountered any thing like this before, someone trying to control the plane through a cell phone inside it or even what model do i start studying its controls and flying mechanism

i am thinking about buying a plane and installing my system into it but i have no clue of what do i get and what might be actually compatible with that

i would appreciate your help very much, and if you find this lacking some details just forgive me because it is still a research for now and haven't really started working on details.

thank you again and waiting your reply

This has come up quite a few times over the years and the main problem is lag, I surgest you conduct some tests to see if you can still control a plane with the lag you get. If you intend to send the video feed back the same way then it will be worse so lots of testing before you fly!