Thomas,

Yes i have the second hub working, removing the sensor and resoldering seems to have fixed the alt problem. Have ordered a new GPS module

and are awaiting its arrival. Ive given up on the other one. Will have a closer look when the microscopes arrive but think its stuffed.

Les

It's awesome you were able to save the Baro sensor. The new GPS should finish up the job so you can put the hub to work. :)

Speak of the devil,

The gps arrived today, hopefully will fit it and then look forward to having my radio speak telemtry events and all the other goodies.

Les

Second hub going well now with new PA6B.

Thanks for everything. Just got workout how to get it say all my telemtry values.

Les

Thomas fantastic work and I thoroughly enjoyed your orignal thread and the first spin off and finally this third one. I was hoping to read about how someone has tried with this APM2.5...

I have the FrySky D8R II Plus and the XP (both updated to lastest firmware).

I have my moded 9x with all the bells and whistles from joystick(FPV Camera Angle) to extra 3Pos Switch to 5Pos Rotary Switch(Mode Select) to MegaSound9x(Voice/haptic feedback) and every other one thats out there for the Stock PCB. ;-)

I have been desperately searching for an avenue to display the APM Telem Data to the FrySky LCD. With the APM and GCS you can see it all with your PC/Laptop. But sometimes I like to fly without the FPV/OSD and would love to have the Radio sound off information or view it on display. I went ahead and ordered a secondary Current/Volt Sensor as the 3DR Power Module is 5V and not the 3.3V required by the Rx. Just so I can get that data on the LCD Clean.

There is talk about the Arduino Based 3DR IO Board but that was a bust as the firmware is buggy and data is coming in intermittently.

I am achieving A1 and A2 with this FrySky Power Sensor but having all the Telem from the APM via your Hub would be superb.

Am I reading this right? Is that basically the goal here via your ingenuity and hard work. I see that Kilrah has been engaged and i have followed his contribution on the 9X forums (Holler to Kilrah too).

I am achieving A1 and A2 with this FrySky Power Sensor but having all the Telem from the APM via your Hub would be superb.

This little DiY project is just a scaled down version of the FrSky/GPS hub. It is a lot like the factory made hub in that it cannot directly talk to a Flight controller.

However, last year a spin-off of this project called the DiY FrSky / MultiCopter Telemetry Interface was developed that could do that sort of thing. But the interest was quite low and so the build details were not published. And the flight control hardware that is being sold now has sufficient resources (extra serial ports and flash space) to eliminate the DiY telemetry interface. Some Multiwii open source contributors have already done such a thing too, so maybe what you want is already available in the ArduPilot APM2.5 controller as well.